- Pick a song that you know, something that you might sing in the shower or in your car. Baltimore Karaoke suggests that singing a song that you already know the melody or words to will make it easier for you to sing.
- Baltimore Karaoke suggests that you don’t sing a song out of your range. Better to sing a song in your range to prevent voice strain.
- Stand up tall and straight when singing, Baltimore Karaoke knows from experience that this approach will give you greater stage presence and better overall performance.
- Think about what you are singing….Baltimore Karaoke suggests that you project the appropriate emotion for the song.
- Act confidently when on “Stage” it will help in your voice projection
- Baltimore Karaoke always recommends holding the microphone at a distance from your mouth that does not distort your singing and at the same time is not so far away from your mouth that you have to strain for your words to be heard.
- Baltimore Karaoke realizes that it can be hard to stand in front of a group of strangers and sing. Remember this is just for fun, keep if fun and the audience will have fun as well.
- Baltimore Karaoke would always tell singers to be relaxed when going on stage, take deep, full, breaths, and concentrate on the song, not the audience.
- Try to practice the song at home with a karaoke music program….this practice will make you feel more confident at a Baltimore Karaoke event.
- In conclusion, you the singer will be a better singer at a Baltimore Karaoke Wedding, Corporate, Sweet Sixteen, other private parties and bars and taverns if you follow the tips outlined in this Baltimore Karaoke Singing Tips Post.
After expending time exploring Baltimore Karaoke by visiting local bars during a local Karaoke night and by singing with buddies and a Karaoke player, it seemed like the English translation for Baltimore Karaoke might be “don’t quit your day job.” However, a little more research turned up the true meaning: “empty orchestra.”
The first karaoke system was invented in the 1970’s in Kobe, Japan, by Daisuk Inoue, a musician. He leased his karaoke player for 100 yen, and Karaoke soon became the fun thing to do. Unfortunately, he did not get a patent for his invention, and someone else went on to patent it under a different name, “Minus-One”. As you see, his Minus-One system didn’t catch on near as well as the catchy “Karaoke”, so Daisuk still got his claim to fame. Word of Daisuk’s new machine spread, and from Japan it has now become wildly popular all across Asia, Europe, and the USA
Perhaps karaoke players are most popular of all in Finland. Finland holds several world Karaoke records. They have more karaoke bars per capita than any other place in the world. They hold the world record for the largest amount of people singing the same karaoke song at one time: 80,000 people! What song were they singing? Hard Rock Hallelujah! Finland also holds the world record for the longest round of non-stop Karaoke singing: 240 hours!
One of the greatest ways of intriguing yourself is to relish Baltimore karaoke singing. Baltimore Karaoke is becoming more and more popular these days. It is a pursuit for some people, and a mere answer for all your troubles for the day to some. The idea of singing songs at group events will help you to relax and savor the moment.
Baltimore Karaoke has become a favorite among all age groups, although the ones that may know the least about it are the seniors. Yet in a sense they know more about it then the younger ones. Years ago this golden age group, were in the habit of getting together at a party or a club and singing all the old war songs and songs they grew up with. The only thing really missing was the machine. Now days Baltimore Karaoke provides the Karaoke Host, music and equipment.
Its is an excellent tool to build confidence in Baltimore Maryland children. Most children love to sing at parties and will express themselves through singing. Some are shy however. Having the music to follow seems to give them confidence, as though they are not alone when they are before the audience.
Being in a Baltimore karaoke bar is even more entertaining for you as you can contend with other people who are there for enjoyment too. Karaoke singing in general has no tips to help you improve in whatever level you are singing. Baltimore Karaoke singing is usually for amateurs and not for professional people. Everyone is there to simply just have fun no matter how good you sing. The first theme is to have fun.
If you genuinely want to be the star in Baltimore karaoke bars then you can take up karaoke singing lessons. There are singing lessons available online, and in music centers. There are also free accomplished online singing lessons, which have wares like: learning to sing DVDs, which also offers harmony lessons; a very crucial part of singing if you wish to be the next pop idol.
This technology of learning to sing online, may eventually take some time from your busy schedule. You can discover to sing in the comfort of any location as long as there’s an Internet connection. The thought will also let you improve on your knowledge of the songs that are very modern in Baltimore Maryland karaoke bars. Baltimore Karaoke singers for local bars and taverns.
Establishments who use KJ Hosts (Karaoke Jocks) or are planning to hire one should always ask the KJ the following questions: Brought to you by Baltimore Karaoke.
1) How much do you sing?: Although it can add some fun to the mix, you don’t want a KJ that will be hogging the show by singing every chance they get. This is a turn-off to customers who are waiting their turn. If you have a KJ with an outstanding voice who is singing all of the time this can also be intimidating for the average singer.
2) Will you promote my establishment? Will your KJ Host talk up your establishment’s food and drink specials and any other entertainment you might offer? Does your KJ Host have a business FaceBook page or MD Party page or a web site to promote your place?
3) Do you have professional music equipment as well as back up equipment? Does your KJ have the right size equipment for the square footage of your place? Does the KJ have a back up amplifier or mixer if the main system malfunctions? No quicker way to end your Karaoke night then when the equipment stops working!
4) Where do you get your Karaoke music? Many KJ’s now use computers to play the music. Some copy hard drives from other sources that are illegal under the copyright protection act and can put the KJ Host and the owner of the establishment into legal hot water if discovered by one of the regulatory agencies such as the RIAA.
5)Does you KJ act as a professional so as not to bring discredit to your place? Does your KJ Host drink to excess and become rude to your guests? This is another quick killer for your Karaoke night.
6)Does your KJ Host keep up on new music? Of course it’s not practical to try to buy every new song that comes out every month but the KJ Host should have a good representation of new music and should always try to have any new songs patrons have asked for by the following week.
7)Does your KJ Host abide by the Rotation method? If you KJ Host bumps people ahead of other singers for money or friendship you can kiss your night goodbye!
8)Is there “dead air” between singers? Your establishment probably has an in house music system that is always on except when you have outside entertainment performing. Imagine when your in house system stops working for some reason…the whole place gets sooo quiet and the party feeling then fades. Same thing if there is no ‘bumper” music playing between the time one singer finishes and the next singer starts. Does you KJ Host provide bumper music?
I hope this has helped you when it’s time to find or replace a KJ Host. In an upcoming blog I will discuss more about hiring a KJ for your club, brought to you by Baltimore Karaoke singing and musical entertainment.
For additional information on DJ and Karaoke services please visit: www.facebook.com/desantisdjandkaraoke
performed Saturday March 3 at Maggo’s SmokeHouse in Fallston, Maryland. We had many new singers and everybody had a great time!
Magoo’s smokehouse specializes in tender “fall off the bone” ribs and other great home style prepared entrees.” Magoo’s is pleased to announce the grand opening of their new bar this Friday March 9th. The bar is located inside the restaurant and will have live entertainment to kick off opening night. Call Magoo’s at 410.877.7656 for further details. http://magoossmokehouse.com/
The Baltimore Karaoke Group which is organized by Joe DeSantis of DeSantis Entertainment Group is always looking for new singing members and sign up is always free! Baltimore Karaoke and always looks forward to your visits.
Visit us at www.meetup.com/baltimorekaraoke
Visit us at www.desantisentertainment.com
Baltimore Karaoke welcomes you to our site here.
If you’re looking for a great karaoke experience for your event, from corporate to special family get-togethers you are at the right place.
We offer thousands of song titles and can handle small to large crowds from small venues to large halls we’ll help you create an event with lasting memories!
Contact us at: 410-828-9168 today at Baltimore Karaoke.